CLM is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios and website including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, including requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices.
- assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- assisting agents and producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- miscellanous projects as directed
CLM has offices in London, New York and Los Angeles and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism. www.clmus.com
Advertising campaigns have included H&M, Uniqlo, Aveda, Fendi, Mercedes Benz, Target, Nike, Microsoft, Apple, Jaguar, Nike, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dove, MAC, Tiffanys and Victoria's Secret.
Editorial outlets continue to encompass international publications British, French & Italian Vogues, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair, as well as more vanguard style magazines such as 10, Pop and I-D
Positions qualify for school credit.Please submit resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com