CLM has offices in London, New York and Los Angeles and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism.
Advertising campaigns have included H&M, Uniqlo, Aveda, Fendi, Mercedes Benz, Target, Nike, Microsoft, Apple, Jaguar, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dove, MAC, Tiffanys and Victoria's Secret.
Editorial outlets continue to encompass international publications British, French & Italian Vogues, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair, as well as more vanguard style magazines such as 10, Pop and I-D
Stills and Film producer
Creating estimates, managing budgets, negotiating fees/rates with the help of the agent.
- Generating invoices, closing and billing jobs.
- Manage the scheduling and booking of all talent (model, stylist, hair, and makeup) for shoots.
- Develop shoot schedules and call sheets.
- Manage the budgets for shoots, reconcile actual versus estimated budgets
- Manage post production schedule, liaising between client, post house and photographer: working to meet budgets and deadlines.
- Ensure all shoot related invoices are properly negotiated, submitted and processed by accounts payable on time and within budget
- Liaise between a variety of vendors including outside production companies, catering, location vehicles, equipment houses, casting, location scouts, etc.,
- Building a good network of producers/ production companies/DOP / Post houses contacts that each artists can work with.
- Able to produce moving image shoots from beginning to delivery, supervising the progress of the project from production to post production. Bringing in the finished production in on budget and schedule.
- Must be PC and MAC proficient – intermediate level of Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of Photoshop an advantage.
CLM is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios and website including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, including requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices.
- assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- assisting agents and producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- miscellanous projects as directed
Positions qualify for school credit.
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org